A special event should be just that: Special
We help clients create events that guests talk about fondly and then produce profitable new business.
Special events – whether a tour, seminar, reception or dinner – represent a major investment in time, energy, money and resources. It’s a very personal form of marketing and communicating, and doing an event the right way is crucial to success.
At First Principles, we work with clients to produce memorable events that have guests talking the next day – and generate profitable new business.
- We help you focus on the real purpose of the event: Is it to update current customers or showcase your industry leadership? Everything stems from your objective.
- We put author Dan Pink on the stage at the Rotman School of Management in 2005.
- We help prepare speakers by making sure what they say is actually heard, remembered and acted on by the people listening.
- We assist in creating slides to ensure the audience doesn’t suffer death by PowerPoint.
- We create a follow-up program to maximize new business opportunities the event produces.
- We help you create guest lists, refining and expanding your own list to include prospects you’d like to do business with.
- We work with clients to refine the topics to make sure they’re relevant to the audience.
A special event should be just that: Special. Our clients see how we help them turn an ordinary seminar or appreciation dinner into something people talk about.